We look forward to welcoming you to CSU! All new students are expected to participate in Spring Ram Welcome! Please Note: Spring Ram Welcome for the spring 2021 semester has been redesigned due to the global pandemic and with current health precautions and guidelines in mind. Thus, Spring Ram Welcome will consist of primarily virtual components for students to welcome them to the University and build community with some engagement opportunities students can engage in during their own time.
Transfer, Adult Learner & Student Veterans will begin their Ram Welcome experience on January 14th. Spring Ram Welcome will begin the Thursday before Spring Semester classes begin, and will include virtual sessions with other students who are starting classes in the spring and more (see below).
You can access your Virtual Ram Welcome from any browser, but for the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. You can also view your Virtual Spring Ram Welcome from any smart phone.
To access Spring Ram Welcome:
1. Visit the following link: https://canvas.colostate.edu/
2. Login using your eID and password
Spring Ram Welcome consists of the following:
- Ram Welcome Small Group Meeting- OPTION 1: Thursday, January 14 – 3:00pm-4:30pm (MST) or OPTION 2: Thursday, January 14- 6:00pm- 7:30pm (MST)– Small group meetings will provide new students a way to connect with a current student leader, connect with their new student peers and learn more about Colorado State University. Links to small group sessions will be provided to students via their Canvas (similar to Virtual Ram Orientation). Small group information includes:
- Welcome messages from university leadership
- Learning about CSU traditions
- Discussing how to prepare for classes
- Learning what it means to be a part of the CSU Community, and more.
Adult Learners and Student Veterans
Join the Adult Learner and Veteran Services office to learn more about the programs and services they have to offer students here at CSU!
Adult Learner and Student Veterans Spring Ram Welcome Town Hall
January 14th, 2021 from 3:30 pm to 4:30 pm (MST)
Zoom Join Code: 937 8459 4183
For more information contact Adult Learner and Veteran Services at (970) 491-3977 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Transfer Students, Adult Learners & Student Veterans
- Scheduled Virtual College/Department Welcome Activities for all new students. Students will participate in sessions specific to their college/major. Please find the links for your college session on your Canvas Ram Welcome page:
- Walter Scott Jr. of Engineering – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
- College of Business – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:30 pm
- Warner College of Natural Resources – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
- College of Agricultural Sciences – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 10:00 am
- College of Natural Sciences – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- College of Veterinary Medicine & Biomedical Sciences – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
- Undeclared Students – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 1:00 pm
- College of Liberal Arts – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 9:00 am
- College of Health and Human Sciences – Friday, January 15, 2021 at 11:00 am
- Pick-up your Ram Welcome Materials. Students can pick up their Ram Welcome Materials (or choose to have their items mailed) after the week of February 1st. These materials include students’ For-Ever-Green T-shirt, a gift from ASCSU, giveaways from students’ academic colleges and departments and more! More information on how students will be able to pick up these items (or have them mailed) will be provided at a later date on our website and sent to student email addresses.
- Virtual Interest Sessions. A series of webinars with various campus offices.
- A variety of things for students to engage in on their own. Students will be provided a list of activities and links to complete activities during Spring Ram Welcome.
For more information, contact Orientation and Transition Programs at email@example.com, (970) 491-6011 or use the live chat function on this website.