We look forward to welcoming you to CSU! All new students are expected to participate in Spring Ram Welcome! Please Note: Spring Ram Welcome for the spring 2021 semester has been redesigned due to the global pandemic and with current health precautions and guidelines in mind. Thus, Spring Ram Welcome will consist of primarily virtual components for students to welcome them to the University and build community with some engagement opportunities students can engage in during their own time.
You can access your Virtual Ram Welcome from any browser, but for the best experience, we recommend using Google Chrome. You can also view your Virtual Ram Welcome from any smart phone.
To access Ram Welcome:
- Visit the following link: https://canvas.colostate.edu/
- Login using your eID and password
In addition to your scheduled Spring Ram Welcome (see session information by population below), you have the opportunity to participate in programming available to all students throughout January 14th – January 15th:
- Scheduled Virtual College/Department Welcome Activities for all new students. Students will participate in sessions specific to their college/major. Please find more information about the date and time of your college session on your Canvas Ram Welcome page, as these vary throughout the week.
- Virtual Interest Sessions. A series of webinars with various campus offices(Involvement, Learning Programs, Fraternity & Sorority Life, etc.) will be available for students. Please do note the frequency and times of the webinars as not all will happen daily.
- A variety of things for students to engage in on their own. Students will be provided a list of activities and links to complete activities during Ram Welcome week.
Transfer students will begin their Ram Welcome experience on January 14th. Spring Ram Welcome will begin the Thursday before Spring Semester classes begin, and will include virtual small group meetings with a Ram Welcome Leader with other students who are starting classes in the spring.
Small group meetings will provide new students a way to connect with a current student leader, connect with their new student peers and learn more about Colorado State University. Links to small group sessions will be provided to students via their Canvas (similar to Virtual Ram Orientation). Small group information includes:
- Welcome messages from university leadership
- Learning about CSU traditions
- Discussing how to prepare for classes
- Learning what it means to be a part of the CSU Community, and more.
See above for how to access these virtual small group meetings during Spring Ram Welcome.
More Details on the Spring Ram Welcome schedule will be added here soon!
Adult Learners and Student Veterans
More information on the Adult Learners and Student Veterans interest sessions will be added to this page soon!
For more information, contact Orientation and Transition Programs at email@example.com, (970) 491-6011 or use the live chat function on this website.